-=Game Forums=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-=Game Forums=-

All about GAMES

Home[TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET Icon_mini_portal_enGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStart Play gameMusic Player

[TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chowder93

Chowder93

[TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET Empty
PostSubject: [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET   [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:55 pm

So this is the rooting process.. it worked on mine it'll work on yours(U need a PC to execute this)
Copy the links to your address bar.

1. Download Superoneclick 2.2 [By xda-developers]

This is what will root ur device so download from here :-

www.4shared.com/file/ICp5e5Fc/SuperOneClickv22-ShortFuse.html

After downloading extract it anywhere you please. Now go to ur system folder i.e where you have installed your OS (i.e Win xp, win 7 etc) Lets say its in the 'X' Drive. So go to X:/WINDOWS/system32/cmd.exe and copy it, now go to where you installed Superoneclick. Inside the folder there'll be a folder as "ADB" open it and paste the 'cmd.exe' you copied.

2. Now you need the LG ADB Drivers

Download the drivers and install it:-

http://www.junefabrics.com/bin2/LGDriver.exe

It is recommended that you restart after installing the drivers.

3. Connect your Device

After installing the Drivers Connect Your Optimus Net using the data cable. In your Device go to settings>Applications>Development>USB Debbuging. Check the box beside it. It will give you a warning just click OK. When you connect your Device you will see 'Turn USB storage on" option DO NOT TURN IT ON. After connecting you will see in the notification bar that "USB Debbuging On" it means you have done evrythng ok uptil now.

Now before rooting Go to settings>Storage>Unmount SD Card it will ask you if you want to unmount click OK. After it is unmounted you can begin rooting. MAKE SURE YOU UNMOUNT THE SD CARD OTHERWISE IT MAY BE COMPLETELY ERASED.

4. Now Let's Root

Now Go to the ADB folder. Remember the cmd.exe you pasted there? Click on it.

WINDOWS 7 USERS MAKE SURE BEFORE CLICKING CMD YOU RIGHT CLICK AND CLICK ON 'RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR' AND ALLOW

In the commands write the following:- [Give the exact spaces i have given OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT WORK!!]:-

adb devices (press enter)(after this command you should see your device id)
adb shell (press enter) (after this command you should see $ sign)
$ echo 1 > /data/local/lge_adb.conf (press enter)

DO NOT CLOSE THE WINDOW JUST MINIMIZE IT!!

Now go to Where you extracted Superoneclick and click on superoneclick.exe.

In the window on the Top Left hand Side of the window there will be an option 'ROOT'.
CLick on it!
When the process completes you will see a Dialog box asking that the rooting is done and if you want to install Superuser,click on OK both times. After this make sure YOU RESTART YOUR DEVICE. Once you restart you will see a new app as Superuser in the Menu. Click on it and click allow when it prompts.

Hence, you have a rooted Optimus Net do whatever you want Very Happy

Post replies and tell me if it worked

Oh and if you want to know about some cool apps for root users heres a guide:

www.addictivetips.com/mobile/top-15-apps-to-install-after-rooting-your-android-device/

Last edited by Chowder93 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Driver Link)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET   [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:25 pm

thnx for this post but is this for gingerbread 2.3.4?,

dont worry about anything bad will happen guys,, there is 99% this will NOT brick your device!
Back to top Go down
https://mygame.forumotion.com
Chowder93

Chowder93

PostSubject: Re: [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET   [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Nope it wont Brick your Device! Yea it works on 2.3.4.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET   [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:55 pm

thnx,

now we have finally found a tested and working root for lg optimus net!!!

pls do not forget to feedback if it is working and not working..

meanwhile pls visit this thread if you have successfully root your lg optimus net

click here!! for root apps

we will post unrooting process soon, if some do want to get their phone back to normal, or do not want root..
Back to top Go down
https://mygame.forumotion.com
Chowder93

Chowder93

PostSubject: Re: [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET   [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Quote :
we will post unrooting process soon, if some do want to get their phone back to normal, or do not want root..

The software which will root your device has an unroot option too.
Back to top Go down
Maori

PostSubject: Not Responding.....!   [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:55 pm

When i Start root process Its Working Fine But

At

Roooting Device.... Step #7 Wait for Device 8.09s

get hang no Process Please Help me out..!

You can Check Out pic actully whats wrong...!

Remove Space !

http :// oi40. tinypic. com/ofv4 .jpg
Back to top Go down
Chowder93

Chowder93

PostSubject: Re: [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET   [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:40 am

Maori wrote:
When i Start root process Its Working Fine But

At

Roooting Device.... Step #7 Wait for Device 8.09s

get hang no Process Please Help me out..!

You can Check Out pic actully whats wrong...!

Remove Space !

http :// oi40. tinypic. com/ofv4 .jpg

When u write the following line in the command:-

$ echo 1 > /data/local/lge_adb.conf
Give a space between echo 1 > /data...
Like that. If u dont give the spaces it wnt work i already mentioned that.
Back to top Go down
Maori

PostSubject: Thank You...!    [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:18 pm

hello,

i Checked and i made mistake with Coma(",")

and now working fine......!!
Back to top Go down
cyanX07

PostSubject: Re: [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET   [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:41 pm

sir , when i reach #7 the super one click is not responding ... what is the solution?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET   [TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TESTED]ROOT OPTIMUS NET
Page 1 of 1