-=Game Forums=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-=Game Forums=-

All about GAMES

HomeNeed some people to help! Icon_mini_portal_enGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStart Play gameMusic Player

Need some people to help!

Go down 
+2
trunghung
cyphen15
6 posters
AuthorMessage
L3Blog

Need some people to help! Empty
PostSubject: Need some people to help!   Need some people to help! Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:52 pm

our blog is just new so i need people to help me so our site will be growing fast,
so if you are willing to help our site to improve just follow the steps bellow

1. name
2. age
3. phone android version and rom if any
4. just a few statement about android
5. Facebook if any/ or Youtube Account(for uploading videos)

(must now many things about android specially optimus l3)

also we need uploader for our apps and games
(all in mediafire, suggest first if you want other site)

Note: you have to registered to post reply
Back to top Go down
cyphen15

PostSubject: Ill help!   Need some people to help! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:20 pm

i dont want to use my name so you can call me

>> LGL3
>> 16
>> 2.3.6
>> android is the os of my phone LOL, i knew many things about android but there too many to mention xD
>> dont have any sorry xD

LG optimus L3 Rocks!
Back to top Go down
trunghung

PostSubject: Re: Need some people to help!   Need some people to help! Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:30 pm

1. trunghung
2. 21
3. 2.3.6
4. Android is somehow like java, Gingerbread is still the most popular version of this OS
5. FB: I can't post link since being newbie
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need some people to help!   Need some people to help! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:49 pm

cyphen15 wrote:
i dont want to use my name so you can call me

>> LGL3
>> 16
>> 2.3.6
>> android is the os of my phone LOL, i knew many things about android but there too many to mention xD
>> dont have any sorry xD

LG optimus L3 Rocks!

Ok if you dont have any social networking account or youtube account, then give me your email, then use that email on posting on our blog,

Note: as soon as you reply on this, you will now be a moderator!
Back to top Go down
https://mygame.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Need some people to help!   Need some people to help! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:53 pm

trunghung wrote:
1. trunghung
2. 21
3. 2.3.6
4. Android is somehow like java, Gingerbread is still the most popular version of this OS
5. FB: I can't post link since being newbie

Hi trunghung, pls reply to this message and give your email account that you have use on your fb, pls use only one email and use that same account on posting on our blog, thankyou!

Note: as soon as you reply on this, you will be moderator!
Back to top Go down
https://mygame.forumotion.com
trunghung

PostSubject: Re: Need some people to help!   Need some people to help! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:51 am

Sorry for the late reply, seem like I forgot to add this topic to my watch. Anw, here I am and can you specify what exactly I have to do Very Happy
My email add is: tommy_vercetti_11009@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
astonish

PostSubject: hey i wanna join the lg optimus l3 forum well i have the phone nd its totally aewsome    Need some people to help! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:28 pm

well here are the details

1.astonisher
3.lg optimus l3 android 2.3 gingerbread
4. like i totally like them this is my first android though but i found out a few nice games and would love to share the links.l3 is the best ever!!!!
5.i do have a facebook account but i dont use it often

i use l3 so i know quit much about it
thanx in advance

rapid share or file crop are good sites
and apps are also available at androidgamesroom.com(it needs a good net speed to work like 2mbs, 1mbs might wor out)

well tats quit much i got
Back to top Go down
astonisher18

PostSubject: hey this is astonish again   Need some people to help! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:54 pm

just saying tat i am a logged in now nd registered to this site
Back to top Go down
kristjan

PostSubject: here to help   Need some people to help! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:21 pm

name : Kristjan Tiits
Phone LG E-400 Optimus L3
Android : 2.3.6 Gingerbread obviously Very Happy
FB : just look me by Kristjan Tiits , you'll find me .. eventually Very Happy
anything else ? well .. i'm a bit .. alot Gamer . so i can help and judge games if you would like . ofcource i can judge apps , downloads , phone and other stuff too . im pretty handy . know a few tweaks even for computers . if you need me , just reply , or FB me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dice777

PostSubject: Hi   Need some people to help! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:20 pm

1. Dice Gallenero
2. 21
3. LG L3 2.3.6 Gingerbread
4. Astig. heheheh
Back to top Go down
theocman

PostSubject: I'm good adept for it!   Need some people to help! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:08 am

My name is Theocmaniak.
I'm 14 years old.
I have Galaxy Y with Creed 3.5 rom, but i want to buy LG Optimus L3 next moth.
Android is the best OS on mobile phone, becouse android is Open Source.
I have youtube channel called.. theocmaniak and my own blog: androidistranky.blogspot.com
PS: My country is Czech Republic, but i think my english is good for this work Smile
Back to top Go down
dsdsddss

PostSubject: Hi trunghung, pls reply    Need some people to help! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Hi trunghung, pls reply to this message and give your email account that you have use on your fb, pls use only one email and use that same account on posting on our blog, thankyou!
[list][*]
Back to top Go down
Detroit Inferno

Detroit Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Need some people to help!   Need some people to help! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi guys! Whazz Up!
▷ Detroit Inferno,
▶ 17(18 in 5 Days),
▷ CyanogenMod Nightly 9, MIUI Port ICS & CM Hybrid ROM.
☞Note: And ClockWorkMod Latest Custom Recovery,
▶ What do wanna know about android? The fact that it was developed and released in 2008. And it's an open source program on a LINUX OS. And an Android Phone is not even worth a Donut without APPS, Kernels, Custom ROMS. Especially ROOT Access.
http://m.youtube.com/user/detroitinferno. You could search for 'detroitinferno' possibly in any social site and find me.
☆☆ I know everything about L3 that includes Flashing Custom ROMS, Custom Kernals, Manual Software Update, Partitioning SD card, and possibly you can think of doing on it. Seriously.!! ツ ★★

╔═╗
║╦╬═╦╦╦═╦╦╗
║╩╣║║╠╣█║║║
╚═╩╩╦╝╠═╬╗║
────╚═╝─╚═╝
╔═╦╗──────
╚╗║╠═╦╦╦╦╗
╔╩╗║█║║║╔╝
╚══╩═╩═╩╝─
╔╦═╦╗───╔╗──────╔╗
║║║║╠═╦═╣╠╦═╦═╦╦╝║
║║║║║╩╣╩╣═╣╩╣║║║█║
╚═╩═╩═╩═╩╩╩═╩╩═╩═╝
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/detroitinferno
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some people to help!   Need some people to help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some people to help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-=Game Forums=- :: LG Optimus L3-
Jump to: