-=Game Forums=-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-=Game Forums=-

All about GAMES

Homeabout donation Icon_mini_portal_enGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inStart Play gameMusic Player

about donation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

about donation Empty
PostSubject: about donation   about donation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:10 am

for those who want to donate i really apriciate

steps on how to donate with us (to improve more about our website/more game cheats, hack, bot, and all about games)

First u should go to any near money transfer on your country

second deliver the money to PHILIPPINES (my address: P.Deguzan St. Claro m Recto angeles city pampanga)

lastly just post here at donation that you donate and the amount of the money (your currency)

Note:
for all those who donates advance thank you...

and i maybe give u a hack, cheat, bot, etc that is payable but i will just send it to you..

more donation more givaways ^_^

first 10 donation will recieve:

a blessing, (from other people xD) gaia unbanner (payable at chaosprograming.com, but free on me), gaia gold generator, list of hack, cheat, code on cheat engine, Teach u a little way on how to create own cheat and u will be the author and u can also be my partner to find cheat, hack, etc xD,,, and lastly psp umd i maybe deliver to your address,, others soon

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
https://mygame.forumotion.com
qingxin11

about donation Empty
PostSubject: Re: about donation   about donation Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:30 am

Her family has committed 100 percent to Buy WOW Gold like this, or they

will not be there when you're done. Mortenson had a hard time keeping a relationship going, because for

him, holding the rest of the world when he was over in Pakistan. It took a special

WOW Leveling, he know the physical risks and without the

technological advances we have today that people can remain connected through time zones are. The title

of the book is Three Cups of Tea Mortenson since learned that he will have to

WOW Gold sale down and three cups of tea with people required. Why buy

Gold on WOW Gold Because you first take tea with a person is a

stranger, the second, as guest of honor, and the third, you are family. lol!
Back to top Go down

about donation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-=Game Forums=- :: Donation-
Jump to: